Saturday, January 15, 2011

Been Away Too Long.

Courtesy of: Wikimedia

So heeeeyyyyy! I'm alive. Just been too occupied/ out of mood to write a post. 

This year, it finally feels like it actually IS winter. It's raining, cold is to its extreme (compared to the other years) and I actually wear layers of clothes. HELLO WINTER!

Cycling is now one of my favourite things to do. A day without it seems really incomplete. Especially in this weather, I find it absolutely demeaning to not get out. It's almost as if you're laughing at the face of something very awesome. 

So I suppose that's all for now. I shall be back soon (hopefully). And umm.. Happy New Year? Hey! It's still the new year. Hope it's treating everyone well. All it's doing to me is award me with exams and tests soo... woohoo! 

Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment