Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let The Buds Bloom Into The Yellows and Purples, Not Blow Into The Crimsons.

There's so much stuff I wish I could say to everyone I know but unfortunately, they'll have to wait. So many things I want to tell people on the face and so many things I really want to bring light upon, but they'll have to wait.

They'll have to wait for like, when I'm 24 or something, when I'm done with my Master's degree/ still doing my Master's degree/ living a life on my own. 

The society should just stop being a society and be a fragment of nothing for all it does is set rules for people they certainly didn't give birth to but were just forced to be a part of them. Even if you did give birth to me, dear society, you are, by NO means, the person to decide what I am to do in life and what I am to not do in life. My affirmations and my negations apply to me alone and I can think of the consequences. You are not the God in my life. 

So kindly take your own seat without using up half of my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment